After the successful completion of the nursing course, candidates have to register their name with the state nursing council to obtain primary registration to use exclusive title of Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife. This includes,
Procedure for Assam Nursing Council Registration
Guidelines & Instructions
- Write with Black Ball Pen in Capital Letters only.
- Write complete address with District, Pin-code mandatory.
- Applicant should sign in full, within the Box Provided.
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- Application form should be filled up by the applicant’s own handwriting.
Documents required for Additional Registration
- Check List
- Passport Size photo 3 Nos. (preferably) light background with proper uniform.
- HSLC admit Card (Xerox).
- Diploma Certificate (Xerox).
- Registration Certificate (Xerox).
- Copy of additional qualification i.e. PB.BSc./M.Sc./Ph.D/DPN etc. whichever is applicable
- Identity proof with Address. i.e. Govt.I Card/Voter ID/Bank Passbook/Passport etc. whichever is applicable (Xerox).
- Demand Draft with requisite fees as mentioned in the application fees.
Application Form for Assam Nursing Council Registration
Application form for all these can be downloaded from the site. The same I have included here. Please click on link to view and download it.
- Primary Registration- Link
- Reciprocal Registration- Link
- Registration for additional qualification- Link
- Renewal of registration- Link
- Duplicate Registration