In Haryana Nurses Registration Council, application form is same for both primary and reciprocal registration. For reciprocal registration the applicant must submit his/her original registration certificate in the council. For primary registration application form must be attested by the concerned nursing school or college. For detailed information please go through the application form.
Fee Structure & Instructions- Haryana Nurses Registration Council
- B.Sc. Nursing – Rs.1000/-
- Post Basic Nursing – Rs.1000/-
- G.N.M. – Rs.1000/-
- A.N.M. – Rs. 1000/-
- Midwife – Rs. 1000/-
- Diploma in Nursing Education & Administration -Rs. 1000/-
- Nurse – Rs. 400/-
- Registration fee is not refundable whether the registration form is accepted or rejected.
- A candidate trained in another State or Country must submit the original Registration Certificate of that State or Country concerned before his/her name can be accepted for registration along with two Photostat attested copies.
- A candidate must attach the Photostat attested copies of all mark sheets of B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic Nursing/G.N.M./A.N.M./Midwife/D.N.E.A./Nurse.
- Photostat copies of any certificate to submit with the registration form must be attested.
HARYANA NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL
SCO No. 3
Phone Number : 0172-2706094