Madhya Pradesh Nurses registration Council is situated in Bhopal district, the capital city of M.P. Majority of the state’s nursing institutions are located in Bhopal and most of the colleges accommodates students from other states of India, mainly from south and north east.
Aplication process forMadhya Pradesh Nursing Council Registration
- The form must be forwarded by the head of the training center after verification with signature and seal.
- 3 passport size photos, should be attested by a gazetted officer. the photos should not be pasted on the form
- Crossed Bank Draft taken in favor of ” The Registrar, Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal.”
- A fine of Rs 100/- if form is presented after one month of declaration of result.
- Original copies of testimonials, should include name, address and designation of testifying person including date of issue of testimonial
Rate of fee for registration
- BSC Nursing – Rs. 1500/-
- G.N ( New Course) – Rs. 1500/-
- General Nurse – Rs. 500/-
- Midwife – Rs.500/-
- A.N.M – Rs.600/-
Application Form for Nursing Registration in MPNRC
For application form please click on link
Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council
Bhopal – 462003