Karnataka State Nursing Council registration has to be renewed every 5 years ( as per norms it is needed for those who are working in Karnataka State). For renewal it demands current working certificate, proof of continuing education or in-service education along with the application. Recently the website has been re designed, so you can download the application form from the site itself. Anyway I am attaching the same here too.
Reqiurements for renewal of Karnataka state nursing Council registration
- Copy of registration certificate
- A DD worth Rs.100/- taken from any branch, in favor of ” The registrar, Karnataka State nursing Council, payable at Bangalore.
- 2 passport size photos, please write your registration number on the back side of the photos
- Phone number and e-mail address is compulsary
- Current employment certificate
- In Service Education / continuing Education Certificate
NOTE: Renewal of registration is applicable only for those who are working in Karanataka
If you are an overseas candidate in need of a valid parent registration for the registration purpose abroad, you can get it done by submitting a copy of visa, passport and current working/experience certificate- As per one blog reader
Application form for the renewal of Nursing Registration at KSNC
To view the application form, click on link